Monday, January 18, 2010

Shape Shifter: At least it's the plan...

Name: Melynda Williams AKA Shape Shifter
Occupation: Elementary Teacher
Challenge: To run a 5K!

I felt that the name at least fit the 'super hero' schema of the blog. I have wanted to run a 5K for a long time...don't ask why...glutton for punishment I suppose. I will blog about what I am doing to reach that goal. An example: this morning I went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical for thirty minutes. Perhaps it will be a Pilates or yoga class...a little trek somewhere...who knows. I don't want to completely define the journey.

Of course, when this blog becomes a movie I will need someone to play the part of me. :) With some assistance, Martina McBride has been nominated. I am not sure how much acting experience she has...but I am sure that as an entertainer, she would play a better me than even I would. And wow...after seeing out pics next to each other, I think I need to get a few more UV rays among other things...





So here starts the journey...we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being the first person who isn't related to me to post on this blog. Now it feels legit, even though I'm a little sad the name Dragon Breath didn't stick. And after we talked, I was thinking Lauren Graham could also play you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll always be Dragon Breath in my book! Martina got nothin' on you girl!

    ReplyDelete