Friday, May 7, 2010

Tonganterror: Week 10 and Week 11


I definitely forgot to write about last week. The P90X goal is still intact. I have been going strong and will finish Week 11 here in a few days. For the math wizzes in the crowd that means 77 days of bringing it.


As I approach the end of the 90 days, I am realizing that I won't have rock hard abs by the time this is over. I also won't be some amazingly fit guy. What I will be is a much more athletic and fit guy than I was 90 days ago. I must admit my diet was terrible from start to finish. I have not lost a pound in all the time that I have been doing the workout. However, I feel I am much more muscular than before. I have lost 6.5 inches around my waistline (at the belly button) and I can touch my toes. At the end of the day, I have found a serious workout plan that I can do and have made it a habit. So I'm marking this goal down as a big fat "satisfactory".


I have had many friends start the program and fall off the wagon. To those that felt that the program was too hard, I say "just keep pushing play". There were days we felt terrible, there were days we didn't have time, there were days that weren't really all that effective for working out; but as we kept pushing play, we created a habit that propelled us forward. Now the momentum will for sure see us through. I hope the fallen friends will get back in to the workout and see it through. I am a much happier, confident person because I was able to stick with this goal. I wish that for anyone else who might be pursuing any worthwhile goal.


I am going to make an effort to get serious about diet now that I have locked in the P90X habit. I figure another year of this combined with a good diet will leave me about where I want to be. The program will end in two weeks, wherein, hopefully i will have found my "before" pics and will post next to my after pics. This is just round one, however, of what promises to be a great fight with P90X. BRING IT!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT PIC!!! too funny lol. Hey keep bringing it with P90X, if you need any motivation or tips stop by my site.

    I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their products and now I earn good money just doing part time work, check out my site for info on weight loss or turning your health into income Visit Fitness Achievement or my coaching site

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete