Sunday, May 2, 2010

Come back

One of the other authors of this blog sheepishly made a comment to me about how long it has been since she last posted. It got me thinking.

It is now May. 2010 is now 1/3 over. It's kind of a sobering thought, huh? Four months into the year, life has gotten busy, priorities have changed, and some of us have either completed, revised, or abandoned our goals.

When I started this blog, I wanted it to accomplish a couple of things:
  • To give people a place to share their goals, and their disappointments as well as their triumphs.
  • To give people a way to hold themselves accountable for their goals, so that they didn't give up on them.
Is it working? I'm not sure. Do people feel supported by this blog, or just guilty? Have you decided that the goals you set for yourselves four months ago are unrealistic? Did you decide that they no longer make sense given that your life has changed in some big ways since then? Have you completed your goals but been too busy to blog about them?

Life is busy. Don't feel guilty. If you've struggled with your goal, or given it up completely, don't let that stop you from trying again.

I guess what I'm trying to say to those of you who haven't been around for awhile is that I miss you.

Come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment