Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tonganterror: P90X Week 12

There isn't much to say this week other than I am still bringing in spite of a serious back injury which has slowed me down considerably. Play was pushed and we continued the workouts anyway. My back is feeling much better tonight than it has this last couple of weeks so I think I will be fine to make it through this next recovery week. The hard part is over, all that remains is one final charge down the hill. I am excited to be finishing up the goal, however, I plan on beginning again, this time focusing on losing weight. Stay tuned for next week when I wrap up my P90X Phase I with pics, info, and other interesting discoveries from Bringing It!

2 comments:

  1. I know I say it every week, but I am so proud of you! Even more so now that I am aware of all the other people in my life who have fallen off the P90X wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I tripped and smashed my face when I fell off the P90X bandwagon, (metaphorically, that would be rather painful to smash one's face) It's just really hard to start, stop and start again........

    ReplyDelete