Friday, July 2, 2010

Camp Cupcake: Pistachio Raspberry Teacakes

You know what I love about summer? Fresh fruit.

These cupcake recipes are starting to come out of order based on the fact that I have some time to kill in the Albuquerque airport and I am just posting those recipes that I can link to Martha's website.

My friend Allison is currently housesitting for a senior missionary couple in our ward. In the front of their house, they have several raspberry bushes that have been in season the last few weeks. She invited me to come over and pick as many as I needed. However, the day I needed the raspberries, the owners of the home came back in town-

I need to interrupt this post to let the blogosphere know that, right now, in the airport, a couple is demonstrating swing dance moves to a friend.

-and I chickened out. For this reason, the fresh raspberries in this particular recipe came from the store.

It was still good.


I left out the pistachio slivers, though. I feel like it is overkill on the pistachio.

No comments:

Post a Comment