Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another 5K

Well, since last running a 5K in May, I have moved (three times), started a new job, gotten engaged, planned a wedding, gotten married and so many other little in-betweens. Basically I am starting all over at the beginning of a work-out routine. I am going to run a 5K on March 26th. The goal is to also run a 10K in June.

The last time I trained, I had my faithful friend Anna to train with me. We ran outside late in the evening. My husband, Steve, and I joined a gym together some months ago in attempt to help the both of us get fit. So...this 5K training will consist of treadmill training during the week...so Steve can go to the gym with me...and then I will do an outside run on Saturdays. (Which I am currently procrastinating since I am on the computer. :)

I have only completed WK 1 Day 1 and let me just say that it is a real shame that I stopped running. Geez...completely out of shape once again. However, it is a place to start and I can only go up from here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting married! And I'm glad you're running (and posting) again.

    ReplyDelete